SPIRIT 1.0 BATTERY S1-B00000
Superb Longevity for Every Ride
The Spirit battery satisfies the IP67 protection standard and operates in any conditions. It’s lightweight and compact, but contains plenty of energy. Weighing in at just 8.8kg, it can also float!
- Advanced BMS - Safety comes first: includes six protection features
- 1276 Wh - A great capacity of 24 Li-Po cells
- Floatable - Don’t worry any overboard accidents
24 Li-Po battery cells and an advanced BMS, battery management system, are placed inside. The layout is heat dissipation oriented to ensure full power running for an entire hour. Multiple shakeproof design is applied.
Why not travel with a spare battery to extend your range? Spirit battery can float, so you’re worry free from a permanent battery loss when you make a battery replacement in the middle of your ride.
- User-friendly battery handle - Carry the battery with a handle. The ergonomic design means you can easily carry the battery with little effort.
- Considerate mounting slots - A mounting slot on both sides of battery helps you quickly align and fix the battery in position.
- Independent charging port - Charging and discharging can happen simultaneously, which means a solar panel can be connected to provide constant power during a boat trip on a sunny day.
- Protective vent - A high-quality vent effectively balancing the air pressure inside the battery housing maintains healthy working environment that is beneficial for the battery service life.
- Lifting buckle - Designed to facilitate placing in or lifting up the battery. It helps quickly swap a spare battery on board.
- Flame-retardant battery housing - Besides protection from the advanced BMS built inside the battery, the housing material that meets the highest plastics flammability grade V-0 offers double security.
- Metal Electrical Connector - A robust electrical connector made of high-quality stainless steel with PVD (physical vapor deposition) processing, it achieves simply corrosion-free.