TIER 4 55kW (74hp) IPU
THE JCB INDUSTRIAL AND AGRICULTURAL POWER UNITS GIVE CUSTOMERS THE OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF WHAT IS ALREADY A WORLD BEATING ENGINE AND ADD A COMPLETE JCB ENGINEERED INSTALLATION PACKAGE.
The JCB IPU`s feature full tropical rated aluminum cooling packages, heavy duty mounting feet, heavy duty air cleaner with integrated pre-cleaner system, hydraulic pump and PTO options and high quality electrical engine harnesses all in a compact, easy to install package. Attention to detail; each and every bracket, fastener, clip and guard is subjected to 1000`s of hours endurance testing both in the field, on the screen and back in the lab.
No matter if it’s crushing and screening, pumping and irrigating or quasi-static equipment JCB Power Systems is confident of providing the ultimate engineered solution for any machine.
- No aftertreatment for Tier 4 interim models.
- NO DPF – NO Regeneration required, No excess Heat, Maximum Uptime, No interruptions.
- Compact - High efficiency SCR for Tier 4 products above 56kW/75hp. The innovative “one can solution” and reduced length mixer assembly makes for a compact installation without the need for bulky alterations to existing canopy installations – Maintaining a “No compromise” approach with minimum impact on customers.
- Constant Power curve feature allowing output to be maintained over an increased engine speed range.
- High Torque at Low Engine Speed - Power where you need it most. JCB Engines are designed to provide class leading torque at low engine speeds; allowing OEM’s to design more efficient equipment while improving output for the operator.
- Efficient - Designed with OEM’s and end users at the forefront of product development decisions JCB engines have become renowned for fuel economy and productivity. Advanced and highly developed combustion and air handling systems allow the most efficient operation while producing ultra-low in-cylinder emissions.
- Reduced costs – up to 15% fuel savings, 500 hours standard oil servicing interval, simple single side maintenance.
- Versatile – Identical engine footprint and high degree of component commonality between engine ranges as well as a De-tier option for Tier 4.
- Proven – Core engine architecture of EcoMAX product is a direct read across from the world beating Dieselmax.
- High Power density - for any given installation, with four cylinder products providing the power where 6 cylinder engines have been utilized in the past.
- Engineered - for the most challenging operating environments – Suitable for use from the most tropical to freezing environments.
- JCB Global Service – The customer is at the very heart of everything we do. With over 2000 dealer outlets worldwide and 15 strategically located parts warehouses, you're never far away from JCB support.
|GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA|
|Maximum rating (gross intermittent) kW (hp)||55 (74)|
|Thermodynamic cycle||Diesel 4 stroke|
|Arrangement||In-line 4 cylinder IPU|
|Emissions level||EU Stage IIIB / US EPA Tier 4|
|Bore mm (in)||103 (4.06)|
|Stroke mm (in)||132 (5.20)|
|Total displacement cm³ (in³)||4399 (269)|
|Valves per cylinder||4|
|Injection system||Common Rail|
|Direction of rotation (viewed from crank nose)||Clockwise|
|Dry weight kg (lbs)||595 (1312)|
|Rated speed rpm||2200|
|Peak torque Nm (lb-ft)||400 (295)|
|Peak torque speed rpm||1200|
|Maximum no load governed speed rpm||2371|
|Nominal idling speed rpm||850|
|Minimum starting temperature without auxiliaries °C (°F)||-20 (-4)|
|Gradability - continuous degrees||35|
|Gradability - intermittent degrees||45|
|Intake manifold location||Left hand forward|
|Exhaust manifold / turbocharger location||Right hand rearward|
|Fan drive ratios||0.85:1, 1:1, 1.16:1 or 1.25:1|
|Distance between fan - crankshaft centres mm (in)||262 (10.3)|
|Fuel filter||Engine mounted|
|Fuel lift pump||Pre-filter with primary pump and WIF sensor|
|Oil filter||Single, vertical - LHS|
|Oil sump||Pressed steel|
|Oil cooler||Left hand side|
|Oil filler position||Top and left hand side|
|Starter motor||12V, 4.2kW|
|Power Take-off: Heavy Duty||60kW, 205Nm, 1.268:1 RHS|
|Power Take-off: Light Duty||15kW, 40Nm, 1.625:1 LHS|