Navy 3.0 Shortshaft N3-0000-S0
Navy 3.0 - Portable Electric Outboard
- 6 HP - Equivalent Propulsive Power
- 60 dB - Max Noise
- Maintenance Free
Performance - Ready for Tough Tasks
The Navy 3.0 is ready for tough tasks, like motorizing a 3-ton boat. It can do everything a 6-hp gas outboard can, but delivers a faster acceleration.
- Efficient - Up to 51% max overall efficiency
- 6 HP - For motorboats and sailboats up to 3 tons
- 20 KM/H - Max speed to drive a 12 ft boat with 150 kg load
Range - Push it to the Limit
The range is a big challenge for any electric drive system. We push the range limit from propeller design, smart battery management, great battery capacity in compact size, motor housing CFD, and more.
- 1 Hour - Running time at full speed with one battery
- 36 KM - Range at economical speed with one battery
- 8 Packs - Max parallel connection allowed for Navy Battery
A gas outboard engine could never compete with an electric outboard motor, and, not surprisingly, Navy 3.0 has a better noise control level than other electric outboard brands. You can have a conversation and easily be heard.
- FOC - Field-oriented control (FOC) smoothes the motor operating with less vibration
- 60 dB - Max operating noise equals the db level of a normal conversation
- Comfortable Tiller - There’s no uncomfortable vibrations when holding the tiller
Clean - Harmless to Health and Environment
ePropulsion is committed to providing a green boating drive system, helping to alleviate the environmental problems we face today.
- No Fuel Leak - Leakage is quite common with a petrol outboard - not with the Navy 3.0
- Exhaust-Free - You won’t breathe in any engine exhaust fumes
- Less Carbon Emissions - Reduce your carbon emissions and protect the environment