The Pow-R-Quik name has always been synonymous with excellence in air starting systems. From new and remanufactured starters to repair kits, original parts and components, The Pow-R-Quik brand is unequaled in the industry in terms of performance, reliability and quality. The Pow-R-Quik line of air and gas starters offers features and benefits that are unique to the industry. All PRQ Vane starters are lubeless, their vanes are made of a high tech material that reduces wear and allows operation with or without lubrication.*
- All PRQ LS Series are lube-less.
- The PRQ LS-8 Series has over 60 models** available to fit both the domestic and import small engine markets.
- All PRQ LS-23/24 are available with inertia or pre-engaged drives.
- High-tech vane material. Reduces wear, allows operation without lubrication.
- Non-corrosive rotor sleeves.
- Special coating on aluminum rotor sleeves on LS-8 Models.
- Stainless steel sleeves used on LS-16, LS-23/24, and LS-60/61.
- Rugged Construction.
- Rotor and shaft design provide higher torque potential and longer life than common two-piece designs.
- Mounting Flexibility.
All housings can be independently positioned with respect to each other.
*Note: Lubrication is optional on LS Series for Diesel Engines. For lower pressure starting or cold weather starting, it is recommended that you use lubrication. Lubrication is required on all starters for natural gas engines and all engines with long crank cycles.
**Note: PRQ LS-8 starters are developed as new engines are released to the market.