Mastry Engine Center is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Mastry Engine Center takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of its YANMAR website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Constantly analyzing and improving our digital assets using automated scanning tools
- Developing new ways to improve user experience
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. YANMAR is working on implementing WCAG 2.0 level AA standards and continuing to improve user experience.
We welcome your feedback! Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on this website:
Visitor address: 2801 Anvil Street North, St. Petersburg, FL 33710
We try to respond to feedback within 1 business day.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of YANMAR, there may be some limitations. Please report an issue to firstname.lastname@example.org.