CRUISE 4.0 TL
The new models of the Cruise 4.0 have been improved to meet the demanding challenges of everyday commercial use; making them ready to take on the harshest environmental conditions, for example with dinghies and sailboats up to 4 tons.
This makes the Cruise even more rugged in the event that it runs aground and even better protected against corrosion when used extensively in salt water.
The Cruise 4.0 is comparable to an 8 HP petrol outboard and can be easily mounted on your boat with a couple of tools, regardless of whether the remote or tiller version.
A power supply from at least two lithium batteries (Power 26-104) or with lead batteries (lead-gel or AGM) must be provided for operation.
- High-efficiency outboard with 4,000 W input power, equivalent to an 8 HP petrol outboard.
- We recommend the Cruise 4.0 for dinghies and sailboats up to to 4 tons.
- This model is equipped with tiller control.
- Rugged aluminium pylon with reinforced fin – extra robust even when running aground.
- Shaft sealant rings mounted in protected area on the inside of the pylons
- Highest-grade seawater-proof aluminium (AlMgSi1), hard-anodized for long service life, even in the harshest conditions
- Lubricant-free polymer plain bearings protect against damage from fishing lines or debris and provide improved mechanical support for propeller shaft – wear-resistant and maintenance-free.
- Comprehensive galvanic corrosion protection through careful matching of all materials and meticulous isolation of materials with different electrochemical properties.
- Aluminium fin coated in polyurethane foam provides additional protection from impact when running aground.
- Everything is waterproof to IP67.
|Cruise 4.0 T|
|Input power in watts||4000|
|Propulsive power in watts||2240|
|Comparable petrol outboards (propulsive power)||8 HP|
|Comparable petrol outboards (thrust)||9.9 HP|
|Maximum overall efficiency in %||56|
|Static thrust in lbs*||189|
|Final charging voltage||-|
|Total weight in kg||18.3 (S) / 19.4 (L)|
|Motor weight without battery in kg||-|
|Weight of integrated battery||-|
|Shaft length in cm||62.5 (S) / 75.5 (L)|
v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts
|Alternative propeller options||v30/p4000, v8/p350|
|Maximum propeller speed in rpm||1300|
|Tilting device||Manual with grounding protection|
|Trim device||Manual, 4-step|
|Integrated on-board computer||Yes|
|Stepless forward/reverse drive||Yes|