Cruise 10.0 RL TorqLink
The flagship of the Cruise line: The Cruise 10.0 not only has an impressive appearance, it also delivers impressive performance. High-tech from the shaft head to the fin – and emission-free. Make way for the Cruise 10.0!
The Cruise 10.0 is comparable to a 20 HP petrol outboard and can be easily mounted on your boat with a couple of tools.
Two Power 48-5000 batteries are required for operation at full power. If the Cruise 10.0 is operated with only one Power 48-5000, the power is reduced to 6 kW. The Cruise 10.0 is not compatible with the Power 24-3500.
- 12 kW peak power, 10 kW continuous power – powerful propulsion like a 20 HP combustion engine
- Simple handling thanks to voltage level of 48 V
- We recommend the Cruise 10.0 for dinghies and sailboats up to 10 tons.
- Remote steering connector option, comes with remote throttle.
- Intelligent on-board computer and all of the convenience of a Torqeedo electric drive system
- Very robust design – protected from corrosion, saltwater-capable, and completely waterproof (IP67)
- Low-profile design – elegant and modern …
|Cruise 10.0 R|
|Input power in watts||10,000|
|Propulsive power in watts||5,600|
|Comparable petrol outboards (propulsive power)||20 HP|
|Comparable petrol outboards (thrust)||25 HP|
|Maximum overall efficiency in %||56|
|Static thrust in lbs*||≤ 405|
|Final charging voltage||-|
|Weight in kg (w/o cables & main switch)||59.8 (S), 61.3 (L), 62.5 (XL)|
|Motor weight without battery in kg||-|
|Weight of integrated battery||-|
|Shaft length in cm||38.5 (S) / 51.2 (L) / 63.9 (XL)|
v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts
|Alternative propeller options||v32/p10k & v15/p10k|
|Maximum propeller speed in rpm||1,400|
|Steering||Provision to connect to standard remote steering|
|Tilting device||Electrohydraulic tilt device with overload protection.|
|Trim device||Manual, 4-step|
|Integrated on-board computer||Yes|
|Stepless forward/reverse drive||Yes|