Cruise 4.0 RL
This makes the Cruise even more rugged in the event that it runs aground and even better protected against corrosion when used extensively in salt water.
The Cruise 4.0 is comparable to a 8 HP petrol outboard and can be easily mounted on your boat with a couple of tools, regardless of whether the remote or tiller version.
A power supply from at least two lithium batteries (Power 26-104) or with lead batteries (lead-gel or AGM) must be provided for operation.
- High-efficiency outboard with 4,000 W input power, equivalent to a 8 HP petrol outboard.
- All Cruise models are suitable for inflatables and other small boats.
- We recommend the Cruise 4.0 for dinghies and sailboats up to to 4 tons.
- Remote steering connector option, comes with remote throttle.
- Rugged aluminum pylon with reinforced fin – extra robust even when running aground
- Shaft sealant rings mounted in protected area on the inside of the pylons
- Highest-grade seawater-proof aluminum (AlMgSi1), hard-anodized for long service life, even in the harshest conditions
- Lubricant-free polymer plain bearings protect against damage from fishing lines or debris and provide improved mechanical support for propeller shaft – wear-resistant and maintenance-free.
- Comprehensive galvanic corrosion protection through careful matching of all materials and meticulous isolation of materials with different electrochemical properties.
- Aluminum fin coated in polyurethane foam provides additional protection from impacts
- Everything is waterproof to IP67.
|Cruise 4.0 R|
|Input power in watts||4000|
|Propulsive power in watts||2240|
|Comparable petrol outboards (propulsive power)||8 HP|
|Comparable petrol outboards (thrust)||9.9 HP|
|Maximum overall efficiency in %||56|
|Static thrust in lbs*||189|
|Final charging voltage||-|
|Total weight in kg||16.1 (S) / 17.0 (L)|
|Motor weight without battery in kg||-|
|Weight of integrated battery||-|
|Shaft length in cm||62.5 (S) / 75.5 (L)|
v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts
|Alternative propeller options||v30/p4000, v8/p350|
|Maximum propeller speed in rpm||1300|
|Steering||Provision to connect to standard remote steering; lockable|
|Tilting device||Manual with grounding protection|
|Trim device||Manual, 4-step|
|Integrated on-board computer||Yes|
|Stepless forward/reverse drive||Yes|
* Torqeedo static thrust measurement is based on internationally accepted ISO standards. Static thrust figures for conventional trolling motors are typically measured differently, which results in higher values. To compare Torqeedo static thrust data with conventional trolling motors, add approximately 50% to the Torqeedo static thrust values.